FIESTA DE LA PRIMAVERA 2018 IS GOING CASHLESS!
Now experience ultimate convenience and faster transactions at Fiesta de la Primavera
this year. By using RFID wristbands and Cashless Payment Technology your wristband becomes your ticket and your digital wallet.
Para pagar utilizando tu pulsera RFID, Tu pulsera vale 20€, con una donación para ATZARÓ FUNDRAISING de 5€ Además, los 15€ restantes los puedes gastar en cualquier puesto de comida y/o bebida. Puedes recargar saldo en tu pulsera al depositar dinero en tu cuenta cashless. Una vez que hagas pagos al escanear tu pulsera dos veces en los puntos de venta, la cantidad de tu compra será automáticamente deducida de tu saldo. Si se te agota el saldo, puedes recargar de nuevo, ponemos a tu disposición muchas estaciones de recarga.
Puedes recargar tu cuenta Cashless en una de las siguientes 2 formas:
Desde el 11 de marzo podrás crear tu cuenta cashless, visita nuestra web y te daremos mas información
- Nuestro sitio web Cashless antes de tu llegada (vínculo próximamente disponible)
- Estaciones de Recarga ubicadas dentro del recinto
¿CUÁLES SON LOS BENEFICIOS?
- Tiempos de transacción más rápidos
- Filas más cortas.
- No hay necesidad de ir al cajero automático continuamente.
- Mejor control sobre tus gastos (Tu decides cuanto recargar)
- Recibos digitales (los usuarios registrados los reciben automáticamente vía correo electrónico)
- Muy conveniente (tu pulsera está en tu muñeca todo el tiempo)
I HAVE BOUGHT MY WRISTBAND. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
- Keep your wristband in a safe place as if it was your wallet. Put only your wristband on your right wrist just before arriving at the Fiesta on the 25th of March, and don’t attach it too tight (keep a finger between your wrist and the tissue). Don’t play with the tissue or the lock of your wristband as it is not stretchable anymore once tightened.
- Register on the cashless account from the 11th of March available on our mini site and link your wristband before topping up on line. Like this, your RFID experience on site will be maximized.
- Simply enjoy your moment at Atzaró!
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR WRISTBAND?
STEP 1: CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
- Click this link to “Register Your Wristband” (link to cashless account will be added on the 11Th of March on the website)
- Click “REGISTER” or use an existing Facebook account to sign up.
- You will receive an email from IntelliPay asking you to confirm your registration by clicking the activation button in the email.
- Follow the instructions on the website to finish setting up your account.
STEP 2: LINK YOUR WRISTBAND
- Once you’re logged in, click the “Wristbands” Tab from the top menu and select “I have a wristband”.
- Enter the Security Code (shorter number) and Wristband Number (longer number) located on the back of the RFID tag on your wristband.
- Click “Add”.
STEP 3: TOP-UP YOUR ACCOUNT
- Click the “Top-up” Tab from the top menu then click the blue “Top-up” button.
- You will be asked if you want to “Enable Auto-Top-up” (see below for details). You can click “Maybe later” or “Yes, enable”.
- Enter the amount you wish to top-up, review your order and click “Checkout” when ready.
- Enter your credit card information on the payment site.
All unspent credit will be refunded back to you after the event (less 2 euros refund processing fee).
Please review our refund policy for more details.
ENABLING AUTO TOP-UP
The easiest and most convenient way to add credit to your account is to “Enable Auto Top-up
With the “Enable Auto Top-up” feature, your account balance will automatically re-load 20 euros pre-paid credit into your account when your balance drops below 15 euros amount.
The pre-paid amount will automatically be charged to your credit card and you will receive an email notification of this transaction.
Don’t miss out on the benefits of Auto Top-up:
- Optimal convenience
- You’ll never run low on credit at the event
- Saves you time not having to visit a “Top-up Station” to top-up more credit
- Automatic email notifications whenever your account gets re-loaded with credit
- Automatic refund back on your credit card for leftover credit after the event
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO REGISTER YOUR WRISTBAND?
- Ability to top-up your account in advance, saving you time from visiting a “Top-Up Station” at the event
- Email notifications of all your top-up and purchase transactions
- Tracking of your on-site purchases
- Automatic refund after the event (for any leftover credit from online top-ups)
- If you ever lose or break your wristband, customer service will be able to cancel and re-issue you a new wristband and transfer your account balance if you are registered
DID YOU PURCHASE MULTIPLE WRISTBANDS?
Once bought, your wristband contains 15 euros pre-paid. Register a new account for each wristband if you want to keep your spending separate. Assign a wristband to each of your buddies and have them each create a new account with their wristband numbers.
FYI - If you add two or more wristband numbers into the same account, this is called a "Shared Family Account"
, and all linked wristbands will be able to make purchases using the same pool of funds in the account. You will NOT be able to separate spending amounts.
HOW DO I ADD CREDITS TO MY ACCOUNT AT THE EVENT?
You can top-up at one of the on-site Top-Up Stations located throughout the event grounds. However, vendor stands will not be able to top-up for you, so make sure you have enough credit in your account before making purchases. Trained staff will be on-hand to help you through the process.
HOW DO I MAKE A PURCHASE?
Now that you’ve topped-up your account, you can make cashless purchases for food, drinks and merchandise at the event. Once you’re at a vendor location:
- Tap your wristband on the RFID reader.
- Place your order with the staff.
- Tap your wristband a second time to confirm your transaction.
The amount will automatically be deducted from your account. It’s that easy!
CAN I TRANSFER MY CREDITS FROM MY WRISTBAND TO ANOTHER ONE?
No, unfortunately you cannot transfer credits once they are in your personalized account. However, any leftover credit will be refunded to you in accordance with our refund policy.
CAN I SPLIT THE COST OF SOMETHING WITH A FRIEND?
No, unfortunately you cannot split payment for an item. Only one wristband can be used to open the transaction, and that same wristband must be used to close and confirm the purchase. This is a security feature to ensure the purchaser is in control of their own spending.
IF MY FRIEND AND I BOTH HAVE LEFTOVER CREDIT, CAN WE COMBINE THE REMAINING AMOUNTS INTO ONE ACCOUNT?
No, unfortunately you cannot combine credits from different accounts once those accounts have been created separately.
I HAVE LOST MY WRISTBAND! WHAT SHOULD I DO?
If you’ve created an account online and linked your wristband to it, no worries! Visit Customer Service on site and they will deactivate your lost wristband and issue you a new one. Please bring valid photo ID. Link the new wristband number to your account and continue having a great time – your money is still in your account if you’ve previously linked it.
However, if you did NOT create an online account and didn’t link your wristband, unfortunately your remaining credit balance can no longer be retrieved.
Replacement wristbands will be issued at the discretion of the Customer Service Representative.
To avoid this issue, we strongly recommend you create an account and link your wristbands to that account prior to the event. Treat your wristband the same way you would treat cash! We are not responsible for any funds stolen / missing from your wristband if you lose it.
WHAT IF I HAVE LEFTOVER CREDIT AT THE END OF THE EVENT? WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?
All the credits topped up and un-spent on the 25th of March 2018 will be refunded after the event, following this policy:
- Online Top-ups: Leftover funds on your account purchased online via the IntelliPay site will automatically be refunded back to your credit card, less 2 euros refund processing fee within 8 business days following the end of the Fiesta de la Primavera. Conditions to be refunded is to have more than 5 euros on your cashless account. If you have 5 euros or less on your cashless account, you will not be refunded and the credits will be automatically given to ATZARÓ FUNDRAISING.
- On-site Top-ups at the Event: Leftover funds on your account purchased on-site at the event using cash or credit card will require you to complete a Manual Refund in your online account page. You will be able to fill in the refund form online until the 29th of April 2018 from IntelliPay website. After that date, it will not be refunded anymore. Refund policy is the same as above for online topup: if you have more than 5 euros on your cashless account, you will be refunded less 2 euros refund processing fee. If you have 5 euros or less on your cashless account, you will not be refunded and the credits will be automatically given to ATZARÓ FUNDRAISING. Once you have successfully submitted your refund form online, and upon data’s verification, the refund will be processed within 10 business days following your request.
Note that if you have topped up credits both online and onsite, then you will have to complete the manual refund form.
- Important: the 15 euros offered when you buy your wristband will not be refunded and cannot be used to pay for the 2 euros refund processing fee.
- All refunds are subject to 2 euros refund processing fee.
- Unspent Bonus credits will not be refunded and cannot be used to pay for the $5.00 refund processing fee.
- Refund processing is subject to verification of the data inputted by the guest in the Manual Refund Form. The guest is responsible for submitting accurate data.
- The deadline to apply for a Manual Refund is on the 29th of April 2018.
MAY I USE MY LAST YEAR WRISTBAND?
No. The way cashless is handled this year is different from last year. You have to buy a new wristband to get your initial 15 euros to be spent onsite. Last year wristbands won’t be recognized by our system and will not work
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS OR TROUBLESHOOTING ISSUES?
Please e-mail email@example.com
and provide the following information:
- Full registered name
- Wristband number(s)
- What action you are trying to take (topping up, registering, etc.)
- Where the problem appears (e-mail, login screen, external payment site, etc.)
- What the exact error message is (send a screen capture if possible)
- Transaction number (if applicable)
If you have questions on-site at the event, please speak with a representative at Customer Service or a Top-Up Station.