It has been over a year since the opening of Atzaró Fitness Club.
It is an added value for the guests at the hotel and for as well as for the residents of the island. The fitness Club, the gym and the classes, along with the Spa, make Atzaró one of the essential places if you want to wind down and relax mind and body.
There are plenty of reasons to come and visit the Atzaró Spa which is a part of the rural hotel. Here are some of the highlights:
- The Balinese garden: Balinese beds (pili-pili) located around the garden, Buddhas, temples, palm trees and fruit trees… every corner of the spa is intimate and unique.
- The orange trees: the rural hotel is surrounded by these fruit trees. All facilities are covered by the scent of orange blossom.
- The frogs: swimming and jumping in the pond from white to pink water lilies
- The pool: ideal for training because of its almost Olympic size (43 meters), as well as being the main focus of the décor
- The gym: perfectly equipped to train safely. No crowds or loud noises following the agroturism’s policy regarding exclusivity.
- Guided classes: from yoga and Pilates to aerobics and cardio. Classes designed to train safely and accessible to people of all ages.
- Massage rooms: handicraft wooden ceilings and a unique atmosphere. Impossible not to relax once you walk in.
- The Atzaró massage: 50 minutes full body massage using Swedish, Thai and Balinese techniques
- The Spa, the gym and all guided classes can be accessed every day of the month for a very acceptable fee
- Timetable: open all year, everyday of the week without interruption.
- The bubbles: The pool bar, which offers delicious fresh fruit juices and a full and affordable menu, which can be served at your pili-pili… Upsss… Eleven!