The benefits of regular training are well known to all of us. If performed in the open air, we have some more to add. Most of Atzaro`s fitness classes are performed outdoors, which has been proved to be healthier.
Among other benefits, outdoor training is more fun, more relaxing and motivating. Let`s have a look at some of these advantages:
- Breathe fresh air, as opposite to the gym, where air conditioning is used to maintain a steady temperature and reduce body odor. More pure oxygen is breathed when exercising outdoors and the body adapts better to the climate.
- Variety of exercises. Outdoor training offers us a wide variety of exercises that we would not be able to practice at home or in a gym. We can improvise with a bench, some steps, the sand of the beach, the fields…
- Awareness, training outside of a protected area makes us more alert to our surroundings, avoiding obstacles, watching our step… all this awakens our senses and makes us brighter
- It reduces stress and helps us calm down. Leaving our natural environment and expanding our horizons makes our problems seem smaller. If we also concentrate on our breathing and muscles we will feel fully renovated at the end of the training.
- Extra vitamins, the body produces Vitamin D when exposed directly to the sun, needed for the absorption of calcium and phosphor, also increasing muscle resistance.
- It increases your self-esteem. The sun, fresh air, sport…makes you segregate endorphins, the hormone that makes us feel well and happy.
If apart from all this, we train in the open air as a group the benefits will be even greater, we will have fun together and improve each session. Important that you don’t forget to bring sun protection, appropriate clothes depending on the weather and to hydrate during the training.
Atzaró open air training offers a trip to the countryside, the sunset and some extra laughs with the neighbour’s sheep, which never miss a session. We are waiting for you!